Monday, 2 July 2012

Beautiful Beaches and a New Friend

Hoy Mates!

Today has been a truly great one. To start off my morning I got to meet a very sweet girl whose name is Barra. I'm so happy that I got to meet her, we talked about Pirates, the Island and she showed me her collection of temporary tattoos! Barra was even so nice that she gave me this very piratey tattoo which I will proudly be displaying in my writing book! I aksed Barra for permission to use her name in one of my upcoming books and she said yes. Watch out for one of my novels with your name in it, Barra!

Later today I went to Red Point Park on Prince Edward Island and had a lovely stoll on the beach. There were lots of people enjoying the ocean and sand. While I was there I saw some sandstone rocks.covered with moss that looked incredible, so I took a photo to share with you all.

I love to stand on the beach and watch out into the vast distance of the ocean. It's certainly not hard to imagine a Pirate Ship on the horizon while I'm there.

I hope each of you have had a jolly day and got to spend it doing all of your favorite things!



No comments:

Post a Comment